Merry Christmas! We have been working all year to get this gift ready for you: the LMW app, just in time for Christmas! Have a look at the video overview, then sign up to be notified as soon as it is released – in the next few days.
Scripture, outline, and commentary are fully integrated in one easy-to-use app, making it simple to study the Bible, prepare sermons, and create lessons on the go. All 44 volumes of the comprehensive Preacher’s Outline & Sermon Bible® are included, giving you everything you need to preach and teach confidently.
We are also excited to announce that our most popular handbooks, “What the Bible Says to the Minister,” “What the Bible Says to the Believer,” and “What the Bible Says to the Business Leader” are now available in the Amazon Kindle Store, and as an e-book from your favorite e-publisher, including Kobo, iBooks and others.
I pray that these resources and the LMW app will bless you as you bless others. May God grant you a merry Christmas and much joy in the New Year.
In this season of giving, it is a powerful thing to see your gifts result in an overflowing of thanksgiving:
- Thank you my friends for the books that you offer to us. With these kinds of books I am gaining more knowledge. Thank you again for the great thing you’re doing.” Malawi
- “LMW materials are blessing the people at a large scale. Pastors like the books so much that they demand more and more books in their congregations for their spiritual growth.” Pakistan
- “The best resource for sermon preparation and personal study. Thank you so much for making it available.” USA
Your gifts bring thanks as pastors around the world share the gospel – God’s perfect gift of salvation to people who are living in darkness. Will you partner with LMW to equip pastors, leaders and students of the Bible to fulfill the Great Commission?
Here are some ways you can give:
- Go to LMW.org and join our prayer list. Or simply remember us in your daily prayers.
- Connect us to pastors, ministries, and leaders engaged in gospel ministry around the world.
- Give financially. We rely on your donations:
- GIVE – with a credit card: lmw.org/give
- GIVE – by mailing a check to LMW, 1928 Central Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37408
- GIVE – Appreciated stocks and equities. Donating highly appreciated investments allows tax deductions without capital gain tax penalties. Contact us for information on how to transfer stocks.
- Minimum required distributions from IRA’s. At age 70½, most retirement accounts require that you receive a distribution. GIVE by delivering the distribution to LMW, to avoid including it as taxable income in 2018.
- GIVE using a Donor Advised Fund like The Generosity Trust, the National Christian Foundation or a brokerage or community.
- GIVE from the proceeds of sales of business interests, business assets, and other appreciated assets.
Need more information? Contact Dave Worland at [email protected] or by phone at 423-803-4303. Thank you! Your gifts change lives. Please pray for us. We are praying for you. “In all my prayers for all of you I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel. . .” Philippians 1:4-5.
Think outside the book.
An app for the Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible is coming. Sign up to find out when it's ready.
Daniel Sitali serves as an intern pastoring a church plant in the small town of Monze, Zambia. Each week he prays as he begins his sermon and teaching preparation - and God leads him to The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible®, a necessary tool to help him understand the Bible and communicate its truths.
With God's help, Daniel has grown the small church from 10 to 43 members. He shared this message with us: "Thank you so much for your heart for us. . . Your giving comes out of the passion of your heart for God and to see that the gospel reaches out to everyone. We are really grateful for your help."
Will you partner with us to provide biblical resources to pastors like Daniel around the world? "Others will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else." 2 Cor. 9:13
Thank you for your generosity.
President/CEO, LMW (Leadership Ministries Worldwide)
If one member suffers, all suffer together; if one member is honored, all rejoice together. 1 Corinthians 12:26
The International Days of Prayer for the Persecuted Church is November 4th and 11th. According to Open Doors, Christians remain one of the most persecuted religious groups in the world. Every month,
- 255 Christians are killed
- 104 are abducted
- 180 Christian women are raped, sexually harassed or forced into marriage
- 66 churches are attacked
- 160 Christians are detained without trial and imprisoned
Due to various reasons our brothers and sisters all over the world are experiencing oppression and living in fear. There are no easy answers to why God allows his followers to suffer, but we do know that God is in control. God hears our prayers and God is good. There is something about hardship that allows us to know God deeply. When we walk through times of heartache and persecution, we discover more about who God is and how he works.
Today we pray that God would give courage, peace, and even joy to persecuted Christians to stand strong amidst suffering. We pray Hebrews 13:3, to remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since we also are in the body. Break our hearts for those in oppression. Help us discover ways to empower and support the weak. Lord, deliver our brothers and sisters from the hand of the enemy and let your sovereign power be known. You have unique and powerful purposes for both the free and persecuted church – we pray for perseverance in seeing those purposes through.