In this season of giving, it is a powerful thing to see your gifts result in an overflowing of thanksgiving:
- Thank you my friends for the books that you offer to us. With these kinds of books I am gaining more knowledge. Thank you again for the great thing you’re doing.” Malawi
- “LMW materials are blessing the people at a large scale. Pastors like the books so much that they demand more and more books in their congregations for their spiritual growth.” Pakistan
- “The best resource for sermon preparation and personal study. Thank you so much for making it available.” USA
Your gifts bring thanks as pastors around the world share the gospel – God’s perfect gift of salvation to people who are living in darkness. Will you partner with LMW to equip pastors, leaders and students of the Bible to fulfill the Great Commission?
Here are some ways you can give:
- Go to LMW.org and join our prayer list. Or simply remember us in your daily prayers.
- Connect us to pastors, ministries, and leaders engaged in gospel ministry around the world.
- Give financially. We rely on your donations:
- GIVE – with a credit card: lmw.org/give
- GIVE – by mailing a check to LMW, 1928 Central Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37408
- GIVE – Appreciated stocks and equities. Donating highly appreciated investments allows tax deductions without capital gain tax penalties. Contact us for information on how to transfer stocks.
- Minimum required distributions from IRA’s. At age 70½, most retirement accounts require that you receive a distribution. GIVE by delivering the distribution to LMW, to avoid including it as taxable income in 2018.
- GIVE using a Donor Advised Fund like The Generosity Trust, the National Christian Foundation or a brokerage or community.
- GIVE from the proceeds of sales of business interests, business assets, and other appreciated assets.
Need more information? Contact Dave Worland at [email protected] or by phone at 423-803-4303. Thank you! Your gifts change lives. Please pray for us. We are praying for you. “In all my prayers for all of you I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel. . .” Philippians 1:4-5.