Kingdom work by LMW in 2017.
“This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the Lord’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God.”
2 Cor. 9:14
Giving Brings Thanks
Almost every day at LMW we hear a word of thanks from someone who is using our resources. We receive these thanks because of your contributions to “supply the needs of the Lord’s people.” We have increased our distribution of free books and resources this year by more than 500% because of your faithfulness. Thank you!
I pray that you will consider including LMW in your year-end giving plan, that we might continue to receive thanks from people all over the world. In addition to writing a check or making an online donation, there are many ways to give that will ease your tax burden, leverage your charitable investment, and make a huge impact on the people whose lives you touch.
- Highly appreciated stocks and equities – the stock market is booming! Many of your investments may have increased significantly in value from their basis. Selling them would incur a large capital gains tax, but donating those stocks to charity allows you to take that appreciated value as a tax deduction.
- Minimum Required Distributions from Retirement Accounts – at age 70 ½, you are required to take a minimum distribution from most retirement accounts (IRAs, etc.) Arrange to have this distribution delivered to your charity of choice and avoid including it in your taxable income for 2017.
- Donor Advised Funds (DAF), including the Generosity Trust, the National Christian Foundation, and Community Foundations have become a major vehicle for giving. Leverage your assets by holding them in a DAF, and select the charities you wish to receive gifts from there.
- Sales of Business Interests, Real Estate, and other appreciated assets: Donating appreciated assets prior to their sale allows you to deduct their appreciated value rather than pay capital gains tax.
If you are interested in exploring more information about these forms of giving, please give me a call, or speak with your financial advisor.
Thank you again for enabling this overflowing of thanks from pastors around the world:
- “Thank you for your investment in ministry across Africa!” Zambia
- “Thank you for your support. I love God’s Word and I like the way you break down the scripture.” Prison Fellowship, USA
- “We are so thankful for your help and support!” The Argentine Bible Society
- “Heartfelt thanks for this great resource.” Zimbabwe
- “Thank you so much for the materials. The book is a great help to bring the Word of God to the churches we are called to pastor.” Romania
We are excited to finish our first 25 years strong, and look forward to what God has for LMW in the next 25 years. I pray that your Thanksgiving holiday was wonderful, and may you enjoy the peace, love and joy of Christmas as we celebrate the birth of our savior Jesus Christ.
Leadership Ministries Worldwide
Don’t take our word for it. Just read some of our reviews. The Preacher’s Outline & Sermon Bible® is one of the top-selling world-class biblical resources for powerful gospel preaching.
“Ever since I received these materials, my studies, preaching, and teaching have been changed; not me alone, but other pastors in my community as well because I organized Pastor’s Fellowship and we meet every two weeks to study and learn The Preacher’s Outline & Sermon Bible® (POSB) together. . . Every leader around the world, both clergy and laymen needs this: the POSB so that they can understand God’s Word and present God’s message with more Clarity.”
Pastor Isaac Asamoah Kwarteng, Ghana
I have been a frequent user of the POSB and the other Outline Bible resources for over 20 years. All of the materials are simple, yet profound in their usefulness in preparing solid and practical Bible lessons. Nothing compares to the POSB when examined with similar commentaries. It has everything a serious Bible student needs to discover the great spiritual nuggets of truth. . . It truly is set apart from all of the rest! (and the Lord willing, made easily accessible to everyone, in every part of the world, who desires to teach and preach the Word of God.)
Dr. Denny Bates, Spartanburg, SC
“The Preacher’s Outline & Sermon Bible® is so thorough! When you find the scripture you want to preach on, all the truth is right there. It’s not like a commentary – it’s facts and supporting scripture, and it eliminates the need for extra research. These books help me to really love the Word because everything is right there. It gives me great peace. I also use the Teacher’s Outline and Study Bible, the Believer’s Handbook, and the Minister’s Handbook. I have found these to be great gifts for students – they grow!”
Pastor Tammy Mitchell, Manchester, NJ
“I love The Preacher’s Outline & Sermon Bible®. I use it every week. I am blessed to have the complete set. “
Pastor Imogene Cross-Best, Lakewood, NJ
“An entire theological library that is biblically and theologically trustworthy. I highly recommend your material.”
Pastor Bill Monroe, Florence, SC
God, thank you for the vision you have given Leadership Ministries Worldwide as we further your kingdom on earth.
We are grateful for the authors who have persevered to complete the outline and commentary for every verse of
your Holy Word. We thank you for those who have supported LMW throughout its history, and we pray that you will
continue to bring others to walk alongside LMW as we seekto put these works in the hands of pastors, leaders, and Bible students all over the world.
We pray for each person who receives a copy of The Preacher’s Outline & Sermon Bible® and its derivative works. May
they be inspired by your Word as they teach and lead others to you. We are grateful for the inspired new technologies
that enable your Word to go to every corner of the world,and we pray that you will give us wisdom as we move into
these new areas of ministry.
Lord, we pray that as your Word is faithfully preached, lives will be transformed and communities will experience the grace and hope that comes through faith in Jesus Christ. Help us to be wise stewards of the resources you have given us, that You will be glorified in all that we do. Thank you for all those who have prayed for us over the years, and continue to pray. We ask for your protection and inspiration for our Board members, staff , customers, and donors. With thanksgiving for your many blessings,